Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Effortless!


 ----------------------------------

It's less difficult for You,
To create heaven n’ earth,
Than for a healthy man,
To take the slightest breath.

----------------------------------

What does this mini-poem tell me? What feeling does it fill me with?

It tells me something of Your awesomeness. I marvel just the mere droplet I know of the earth around me. This this little sliver I view, is so filled with dizzying nuances and complexity. For instance, the millions of leaves I have rushed passed, on the tree lined roads, while driving during the past 20 minutes; each of them uniquely crafted by You, no two exactly alike.

I realize that even such a tiny slice of life, I am aware of, takes so much to produce; a coordination of so many factors, energies and materials. Yet for You, this entire production was absolutely effortless. Not only have You effortlessly created this tiny slice of life, but, crafting the entire creation of the heavens and earth was just as effortless for You!

Effort is a result of limits. Since Your Infinity is devoid of limits, the whole notion of effort simply doesn't apply to You.

This realization fills my heart with awe and reverence for You. It makes me feel tiny, yeah minuscule, before You! And yet at the same time, it fills me with feelings of trust that I can entirely rely on You; that I live in a world where everything is connected to a Being Whose Kindest of kind.

---------------O--------------


No comments:

Post a Comment